Our product quality is measured by
the strictest standard in the industry.
We are proud to be AISC Certified.
Everything you need, in one shop you can trust.
Highest quality standard in the structural steel industry
Recognized national quality certification
Focus on error prevention rather than error correction
Focus on the root cause of an error to prevent it
Rigorous initial evaluation
Main Benefits of Certification
- It Demonstrates our commitment to quality
- It Shows our dedication to quality and integrity—by confirming that our company does what it says it does.
- It Helps highlight that our company has the personnel, knowledge, organization, equipment, experience, capability, procedures and commitment to produce quality work.
- It Builds-in quality from the start.
- It Helps increase the consistency of our operations.
- It Helps reduce the risk of problems by requiring documented procedures to be followed to ensure that we deliver a consistent level of quality.
- It Makes us look good when questions are asked.
- It Makes our firm better, every day.